Saturday, July 7, 2012

Happy 49th anniversary


Hello my blog friends. Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July and where ever you are I hope you're staying cool. 

The old guy and I will be celebrating our 49th anniversary Friday the 13th (spooky). The car on this card is a lightweight gold metal that my brother-in-law sent me. The background paper is Simple Stories that I found at Achiever's. I printed the sentiment on the computer and cut it out with Nestabilities, Fancy Labels. Below is a photo of the inside, if you click on it I hope it will enlarge enough for you to read. I found the sentiment on line a couple years ago.


Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week-end

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; Simple Stories background papers; metal die cut; Nestabilities; computer

No comments:

Post a Comment