Sunday, July 15, 2012

Anniversary For DD/SIL



Hello and happy Sunday my blog friends. This past week was a little busy so this is the first card I made since last Sunday.

I made this card for my daughter and son-in-law's 16 anniversary. It's a little late, but, better late than never....right?? lol

I used a MS corner punch on the white layer then ran it through the Cuttlebug with the CB Textile ef. The image is computer clip art with a frame made using Nestabilities Lacy Ovals and Classic Ovals Small. Since my daughter wore my pearls for her wedding, which were my wedding gift from her dad, I thought it would be a nice touch to add the pearl gems.

Thanks for stopping by, come back again. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a good week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder; Cuttlebug; Nestabilities Lacy Ovals, Classic Ovals Small; computer clip art; pearl gems

No comments:

Post a Comment