Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tessa's Birthday



Hello my blog friends. After 3 days of updating my TOPS club scrapbook I'm back to doing what I love....making cards.

Today's card is for my granddaughter who will be 19. She has played the flute since elementary school and is now majoring in music education.

I ran the Rich Razzelberry card stock through a Cuttlebug embossing folder, the window die is from Cheery Lynn. The little girl and music stand are from an on-line free coloring page. The music notes on the Happy Birthday label are from a punch and I added Glossy Accents to kind of make them pop a little more. The music background paper is from Paper Pizazz. Hope you like it.


Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Hope you have a fun week-end coming up.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzelberry card stock; Pear Pizazz background paper; Cheery Lynn Grand Madison Window die; modern label punch; music note punch; Glossy Accents; lace; Bic Mark It markers; colored pencils; Distress Pummel Stone ink; sponge dauber; Cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment