Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall



Good morning my blog friends, happy Wednesday. Hope you're enjoying some nice early summer weather. We have a little break from triple digit temps here in Vegas and it really feels good.

My card today is for my niece, divorced, mother of three beautiful daughters and grandma to one very cute granddaughter. I'm also entering it in Sentimental Sunday's challenge #105-Show Me Your Spots.

The digi image is from Squigglefly Digi's, mirror frame is Nestabilities Beaded Ovals, small oval is Nestabilities Petite Scalloped Ovals small. I used a background stamp, purchased at Hobby Lobby,  for the "spots". The image is colored with Bic Mark It markers and I added just a touch of Glossy Accents to the wine glass. I used a toothpick to apply a little white Stickles on her necklace. To finish it off I added small pearls to the corners. It doesn't show on the photo but I glued the mirror frame to a piece of clear acetate. Sentiment was printed on the computer. Below is a look at the inside. 




Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; background stamp; dye ink; Nestabilities; digi stamp; Bic Mark It Markers; pearl gems; Glossy Accents; Stickles

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. Hope to see you again next week.

    Rachelle
    SS DT

    ReplyDelete