Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Have a Happy Day


Hello my blog friends. Can you believe we're already in the last week of June? The summer is going by way too fast.

Today's card is for two challenges
Sentimental Sunday's #108 -Cute and girly
Stamp TV's FFAF Make an Easel

The image of the sweet little girl is from an on-line coloring page. After coloring the image I punched it out with a 2 1/2 circle punch so it fit perfectly in the center of a paper doilie. I used a Sizzix scallop circle die to cut the shaped card. I punched white flowers with the Boho Blossom punch, sponged the edges with Bashful Blue ink, spritzed them with Perfect Pearls mist and added blue gems. The gems added around the doilie help make it a little more "girly".

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Card stock; Sizzix scallop circle die; paper doilie; digital image; Bic Mark It markers; Boho Blossom punch; 2 1/12" circle punch; dye ink; sponge daubers; Perfect Pearls mist; gems

2 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest thing Gerry! Love that little girl it reminds me of when I was a kid. And I love that lace around the picture! Great job! Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute and girly card. Love the shaped card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete