Friday, June 8, 2012

Happily Ever After



Happy Friday blog friends. Hope you've had a good week and are looking forward to a fun week-end.


I found this background paper by the Paper Studio and thought it would be cool to make a black and white wedding card. I decided on a 5x5 square card just for something a little different. I distressed the edges of the background paper. When I cut the Lacy Square I added a Square Nestabilities so I would end up with a frame but in the photo it looks like I added a piece of bg paper on top of the Lacy Square. The birds were punched with the Bird Builder Punch. The frame, birds and branches were sprayed with Perfect Pearls Mists and I added clear gems for eyes.  Below is a look at the inside.


I'm entering this in 2 challenges. Stamp TV's Free For All Friday's Bling, and Stamp N Plus  first challenge, Black and White


Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; background paper; black ink; sponge dauber; Nestabilities Lacy Squares; Nestabilities Squares Small; bird builder punch; Perfect Pearls Mists

10 comments:

  1. Those punched birds with the colors in opposing positions make a perfect theme for a wedding card. Great choice of background paper too. Thanks for entering another awesome card in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the great comment and for becoming one of my followers. I really appreciate the suppot

      Delete
  2. This is a cool design both inside and out. Those little birds are just sweet. Great message, too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp N Plus's black and white challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie, thanks for your kind and encouraging comments. All you wonderful ladies at Stamp N Plus are so sweet.

      Delete
  3. Such a sweet card, thanks for adding it in our challenge over at Stamp N Plus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, thanks for your sweet comment. I look forward to future Stamp N Plus challenges

      Delete
  4. Great job on this card! You did an amazing job! Thanks for playing with us over at stampnplus challenge!! Hope to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your very kind, encourging comment and for becoming one of my folowers. I really appreciate it. I look forward to more Stamp N Plus challenges

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card and fabulous sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp N Plus black and white challenge!
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Love the birds. I need to use birds more often. They make for such great cards. Thanks for joining us at Stamp N Plus.

    ReplyDelete