Monday, June 11, 2012

Father's Day



Happy Monday my blog friends. Hope you had a wonderful week-end. Today I need your help. This is the card I came up with for the old guy. He plays poker here in Sun City with the "boys" 3 nights a week so I wanted to come up with a poker card. I'm not real happy with it so I would really like to get your opinion.

The background paper is a piece I found in my stash and the image is computer clip art. The sentiment was done on the computer. It doesn't show very well on the photo, but I cut a heart, diamond, clubs, spade from the paper and embossed them with ultra think ep and popped one on each end of the sentiment labels. Even though I'm not happy with I'm entering this in the Sentimental Sunday's challenge 106 For a Special Guy. That doesn't make much sense does it??

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. Please leave me some honest feedback so I know if I need to come up with a better card. I value your opinion. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; background paper; Nestabilities Labels 1; computer clip art; ultra thick ep; Bic Mark It markers; Modern label punch and Movers and shapers

2 comments:

  1. To be honest I wouldn't change a thing about this card! It is a card that sure is special and will take a special spot in someones heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy, you are so sweet. I am going to use it. Now I just have to come up with something for the inside.

      Delete