Saturday, June 23, 2012

Country Road



Hello my blog friends. Hope you're having a wonderful week-end.

Today's card is for a long time friend who lives on a country road. Of course, being the good friend that I am, I just had to show his age on the front of the card. The car is the T-Ford die from Marianne. I was having a hard time making a country road that looked right so I Googled- Images- roads, and found this  picture. Before  printing the picture I added Happy Birthday Ray across the top. I popped up the car with dimensionals. Very simple.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy the rest of your week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Black, white card stock; computer photo; Marianne car die; 3/4" circle punch; pop dots

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE this card, it can be used for males of what ever ages. Thanks for sharing - it's giving me ideas galore!

    ReplyDelete