Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Birthday Wishes For Leu



Hello my blog friends. Hope you had a good week-end your week is starting out well. I had a week -end of cleaning out my closet. What a good feeling to get rid of all that old stuff and an even better feeling replacing it.

Today's card is one I CASE'd from my Stamp TV friend, Bonnie Beckley. You can see Bonnie's card HERE. I made several changes but tried to keep the basic design. I used Martha Stewart's Double Loops Punch around the page set. "Flowers" are from the Ringed Buckle die by Memory Box, swirls are Scribbles Swirls sizzlet by Sizzix. I cut Nestabilities Lacy Ovals from black card stock then printed Birthday Wishes on the computer and cut it with Nestabilities Classic Ovals Small. 

I'm entering this card in the Stamp N Plus Challenge #1 Black and White

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: White, black card stock; ribbon; Sizzix Sizzlet; Memory Box Ringed Buckle; Nestabilities Lacy Ovals and Classic Ovals Small

10 comments:

  1. Paulette here from the Stamp N Plus DT. Congratulations on being the 1st to enter our challenge. I've been coveting that MS border punch and your card might just have convinced me I NEED it. Thanks for participating in our challenge---your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paulette, you are too kind. You would love that border punch

      Delete
  2. This card is fabulous! I love all of the diecut parts. They mix beautifully and create a very lacy feel. Thanks for joining us at Stamp N Plus's June challenge. I hope we see you again next month. I can't wait to see your future creations, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Bonnie, thanks for your very kind comments. I look forward to next months challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Great Black and White Card! I Love it!! This is so pretty!! Thank you so much for playing with us this month at Stamp N Plus White & Black Challenge! We Really Hope you come back and play with us again Next Month!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with your lacy punches and scrolls!! Thanks for joining us on our first challenge at Stamp N Plus!! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there I am one of the DT members over at Stamp N Plus. This is such an elegant card! Thank you for submitting your work to the challenge.. Hope you come join us for next month's Challenge! Have a great DAy! O by the way i love the MS punch...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Stamp N Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty!
    Thank you for playing with us at Stamp'N Plus Scrap'N!

    ReplyDelete