Sunday, June 24, 2012

Birthday Postage Stamp


Hello my blog friends. Happy Sunday. 
In Friday's post I said my goal was to get 2 more masculine cards done by today and I made my goal. I don't always meet the goals I set so I'm very pleased with myself.

Today's card is a very simple one. Yesterday I went to the CK Scrapbook Convention and this background paper by Bo-Bunny was one of my purchases. For the focal point I used the Sizzix Frames, Stamp Combo die. Happy Birthday is from a retired SU stamp set that I don't know the name of (it's one of the first stamp sets I bought in the mid '90's). I distressed the edges of the DP and added a brad to each corner to give it a little interest.


Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a good week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; DP; Sizzix die; Happy Birthday stamp; Tea Dye Distress Ink; sponge dauber; brads; Tim Holtz distresser

No comments:

Post a Comment