Saturday, June 30, 2012

Birthday Pop-up Box Card



Hello my blog friends. It's hard to believe July 4 is just a few days away. It seems like summer is half over already.  

Today's card is for my granddaughter who will be 15 July 2. She likes cards that are a little different so I try very hard to come up with new ideas for her. I found the directions for this Pop UP Box on Debbie Henderson's blog  Debbie's Designs. Thank you Debbie for posting the directions.

 I also made a matching gift card holder but forgot to take a picture of it....my bad.
 Here is a view when it's pulled open to reveal the message.


The designer paper is from Graphic 45, card stock is Bazzil. The paper flower was colored with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, leaves are from Nestabilitiles Daisy Heads and spayed with Shimmer Spritz from Michael's. Pearl brad is Spare Parts.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a wonderful week-end and a happy and safe 4th of July.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Graphic 45 dp; Bazzil card stock; Paper flowers; Tattered Angels glimmer mist; Nestabilities Daisy Heads; Shimmer Spritz; pearl brad


No comments:

Post a Comment