Friday, May 4, 2012

Wine Fairy


Hello and happy Friday my blog friends. Another week gone by way to fast.

Today's card is for the Broken Box Stock Stripes challenge. You must use a graphic from http://www.brokenboxstock.com/ and incorporate Stripes. The image I used is Wine Fairy. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things set Twisted Too, which my lovely daughter-in-law sent me. For the striped background paper I Googled....Free digi papers and found this pink & yellow stripe. Unfortunately I didn't make note of which site I found it on. I added Stickles to the fairy wings, the short lines around the outside of the image, and clear gems to the tag for a little bling. 

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Pink card stock; Wine Fairy digi stamp; free digi paper download; Nestabilities Classic Circles Small, Lacy Circles, Fancy Tags; Bic Mark It markers; Le Plume markers; Stampin Up markers; Stickles; dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment