Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wedding Card



Hello my blog friends. Today is a wonderful day for me......6 weeks after breaking my ankle I'm done wearing that big clunky boot. Hooray for me! It feels so good to have that thing off. Hope your day has also been a good one.

Today's card is one I made for an upcoming family wedding. I used Bazzil card stock, Nestabilities Fleur di Lis Rectangles, Marianne T Ford die cut, pearl gems. This was a very easy card to make. The car was spritzed with Sheer Shimmer Sparkle mist. I printed Just Married on the computer and punched it out with a 3/4" circle punch then sponged the edges and covered it with Glossy Accents. I added 3 pearl gems to all 4 corners. Below is a look at the inside.


Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a wonderful week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Blue Bazzil, white card stock; Nestabilities Fleur di Lis Rectangles; Marianne T-Ford die; Sheer Shimmer Sparkle; blue dye ink; sponge dauber; Glossy Accents; Pearl gems

No comments:

Post a Comment