Sunday, May 20, 2012

TGIF---Thank God I'm Fabulous



Hello my blog friends. Hope you're having a wonderful week end. I can't believe I haven't posted since Tuesday.

Today's card is for the Polka-Dot challenge at Broken Box Stock You must use one of their images as the focal point and incorporate polka dots. For the polka-dots I used the Cuttlebug Spots and Dots embossing folder. I printed off the TGIF (Thank God I'm Fabulous) digi stamp, colored with Bic Mark It markers, cut with Nestabilities Scalloped Rectangles and sponged on the edges before removing the die.

I recently came across this quote...."Don't be the kind of woman that needs a man....Be the kind of woman a man needs". I thought that was perfect to use with the TGIF image. I'm going to make 3 more cards like this and send one to each of my 4 granddaughters.

Here's a look at the inside.


Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Black, red, white card stock; digi stamp; Bic Mark It Markers; Stickles; sponge dauber; red dye ink; Nestabilities Scalloped Rectangles; Cuttlebug Spots and Dots embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. I love this one also! Can I borrow that sentiment? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete