Sunday, May 27, 2012

TGIF-Bella



Hello my blog friends. Happy Sunday.

Today's card is for my youngest granddaughter who turns 15 in July.  I made the first 2 cards 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 but decided to make this one 5 x 7. You can see the first two here and here

 The TGIF digi stamp is from Broken Box Stock colored with Bic Mark It markers. I used a Martha Strewart border punch on the pink paper and Nestabilities Lacy Ovals for the image and sentiment. To fill in the Lacy Ovals loops I punched 1/2" circles and cut them in half and glued them on the back. On the small oval I filled the loops with black Stickles. Here's a look at the inside.


Thanks for stopping by. Please stop back tomorrw to see the last of my "grandmotherly advice" cards. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock;  Broken Box Stock digi image; Martha Stewart border punch; Nestabilities Lacy Ovals; dye ink; sponge dauber; 1/2" circle punch; computer

No comments:

Post a Comment