Monday, May 28, 2012

TGIF Ashley


Happy Memorial Day!

Today's card is the fourth and final "grandmotherly advice" card for my granddaughters. This one if for my oldest granddaughter, mother of two.

Background paper is from The Paper Studio, flower brads are Spare Parts, ovals are Nestabilities. I colored her black hair with colored pencils so it wouldn't look too harsh. Her dress was colored with Bic Mark It marker. I used Stickles for a little glitz and glitter. 

A look at the inside.


I don't care if "my girls" will get a chuckle or a groan out of these.... it was fun playing with the TGIF image from Broken Box Stock

Thanks for taking time to stop by today, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Hope you had an enjoyable holiday.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock, background paper, digi image, brads, colored pencils, Bic Mark It markers, Stickles, Nestabilities

1 comment:

  1. Another terrific card! It was so much fun seeing all the different versions.

    ReplyDelete