Friday, May 25, 2012

Tessa---TGIF



Hello my blog friends. It's hard to believe the Memorial Day week end is already upon us. Hope you have great weather for all your holiday celebrations.

Last Sunday I posted the first card I made with this TGIF image and told you I would be making 4 all together.... one for each of my granddaughter's. First one here was for my little blond and this one is for my red head. Both those girls just completed their freshman year of college.

I'm entering this one in the Whimsical challenge at Sentimental Sunday's. I'm using the same image and sentiment for all 4 girls but I want them all to be a little different. I found the background paper, by Paper Studio, at Hobby Lobby. I used colored pencils and LePlume markers to color the image then cut it with Nestabilities Squares Small and sponged around the edge. The sentiment was printed on the computer and cut with Nestabilities Ribbon Tag Trio and also sponged the edges. The piece of ribbon is from my stash.I used white stickles on her bow and bracelets.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a wonderful holiday week end and stay safe.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: White card stock; background paper; Broken Back Stock digi image; colored pancils; LePlume markers; bashful blue ink; Nestabilities squares, ribbon tag trio; sponge dauber; stickles; ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Fun image and so sweet to personalize a card for each girl! Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, love the image! Thanks for joining us on Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gerry,
    I love the card, and the sentiments! Perfect for your granddaughter's birthday. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete