Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mother's Day-Birthday


Hello my blog friends. Hope you're enjoying some nice spring weather.
Today's card is a combination birthday-Mother's Day card for my Aunt. I'm entering it in 2 challenges

Mojo Monday 239  Round or Square

Stamp TV  Be Square

I made my card 5 x 5. The 'brick wall' is white card stock run through the BigKick with Tim Holtz Bricked embossing folder then brayered with Crumb Cake ink. Window, shutters & window box are Memory Box dies. I ran the window box through the BigKick with A2 Woodgrain embossing folder by The Paper Studio.The clock is clip art, kitten & puppy are from on-line coloring pages. Silk flowers are from my stash. To make the 'wallpaper' I printed the clock & kitten (took several tries to get them placed just right) then masked them and used a background stamp to make the stripes. 

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock in white and crumb cake; crumb cake ink; brayer; computer images; Bic Mark It markers;Memory Box dies; BigKick; embossing folders; silk flowers; pop up dots.

1 comment:

  1. You can tell alot about the cardmaker's personality in the cards they make. Gerry, you must be a lovely warm person...the kitty and little dog are just the cutest!. The clock in the background adds that cozy touch of home too. Love your card so much!!

    ReplyDelete