Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all my blog friends.

I made this card for a very good friend.....at least she was till she saw this card  LOL.



Earlier this year she rode the zip line in downtown Las Vegas and asked me to scan her picture so she could e-mail it to her kids. Being the wonderful friend that I am, I saved the picture for future use. I added Happy Mother's Day to the top right corner. My friends never know what's going to show up in a card from me.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Hope you're being treated very special today.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Pink, white card stock; Sizzix embossing folder; Nestabilities Labels 8; Liquid pearls; dye ink; sponge dauber; photo; computer

No comments:

Post a Comment