Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy 'B'irthday



Hello my blog fiends. The hot weather has come to Vegas with a high today of about 100. Looks like I'll be hangin' out in my cool craft room.

Today's card is being entered in the Sentimental Sunday's Challenge 102-(B)irthday  The challenge was to make a birthday card using embellishments that start with the letter  B. I used butterflies, banner and brads. The large butterfly is a Memory Box die and I spritzed it with Perfect Pearls Mists, Perfect Pearl and popped it up. Small butterflies are stamped, embossed, fussy cut and popped up. "Happy Birthday" was printed on the computer and I cut the paper to resemble a banner. I used the Cuttlebug ef, Birds and Swirls for the background.

I also entered this in Stamp TV's STV12MON17 challenge to make a spring or summer card.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a good day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; Swirls and Birds embossing folder; Memory Box die; butterfly stamp; VersaMark; embossing powder; brads

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gerry! I commented on StampTV, but just to drop by and say hello to you on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige, that's so sweet of you

      Delete
  2. Soo pretty. Great job with the B embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays and hope to have you back again soon.

    Olivia
    Ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete