Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Daughter-in-law Birthday



Hello my blog friends. Almost the first of June and the summer heat has come to Vegas.

Today's card is one my friend asked me to make to send her daughter-in-law. (It really looks much better in person). For the brick wall I colored the TH Bricked ef with peeled paint Distress Ink. I colored the paper flowers with Opulent Orchid dye ink and added green gems to the centers. The leaves are a small piece of ribbon I found in my stash. I printed the sentiment on the computer then cut it out with Nestabilities labels. Very easy card to make.

I'm entering this in the Sentimental Sunday's challenge Pocket Full Of Posies

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always,  I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; Tim Holtz embossing folder; Distress ink; dye ink; paper flowers; small gems; sponge dauber; ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again next week.

    Rachelle
    SS DT

    ReplyDelete