Monday, May 14, 2012

Butterfly Wonder



Hello my blog friends and happy Monday. Hope you had wonderful Mother's Day.

My card today is for the DYSU #71 Use a flower  challenge. The little girl image is Butterfly Wonder from Digi Darla's digi stamps. Tulips are from a on-line coloring page. Coloring was done with Cra-Z-Art colored pencils and Gamsol. The clouds were made with a cotton ball, torn paper template and dye ink, grass is a small stamp I've had forever. I added pink Stickles to the butterfly and a tiny bit of liquid pearls in the center of her hair bows. Image was cut out with Nestabilities Lacy Ovals. Background paper is from my old stash.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Pink, white card stock, background paper; Digi Darla image; on-line coloring page image; Cra-Z-Art colored pencils; Gamsol; Stickles; liquid pearls; grass rubber stamp; Nestabilities Lacy Ovals

No comments:

Post a Comment