Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Brother-in-law's Birthday


Hello my blog friends. Hope you're having a good week. My week is going very well, last night I had some friends over for "Girls Night" chocolate fondue & wine. It was a perfect night to be on the patio.

Today I'm posting the card I made for my brother-in-law. He's a great guy with a terrific sense of humor so it's always fun making his cards. I saw a sign at Hobby Lobby that pictured a Chevy convertible with this saying and just knew somehow I'd make it work for his birthday card. The inside says "remember hair"?
The 'sky' was made using a cotton ball with Bashful Blue ink and a torn piece of paper for a guide. The trees are from Lovely As A Tree stamp set from Stampin Up. The road is gray card stock I cut free hand, then added the white lines. To get the picture of the car I Googled....images.....55 Chevy convertible.

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon. As always I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: White, gray card stock; white Signo pen; Lovely As A Tree stamp set; Peeled Paint distress ink; Martha Stewart grass border punch; green background paper; Bashful Blue ink pad; cotton ball; torn paper guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment