Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Brick Wall With Flowers



Hello my blog friends. Hope your week is going well, so far mine is.

Today's card is for the challenge at Stamp TV Who Do You Admire We were to CASE a card from the gallery of someone who's work we admire. I chose a card from Donna's gallery you can see
here.

For the brick wall on my card I colored a piece of very vanilla card stock with Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Weathered Wood then ran it through the Tim Holtz Bricked embossing folder. I used Color Me Crazy flowers that I colored with a sponge dauber and yellow dye ink. Flower centers are blue gems. The leaves or vine are a Sizzlet die. Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped on a Weathered Wood stained piece of card stock and punched with the word window punch then mounted on the modern label. Small blue gems were also added to the label. The label is popped up.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a good day. Below is a picture of Donna's card.

Floral Brick Wall


Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Yellow, very vanilla card stock; Distress Stain; Color Me Crazy flowers; sponge dauber; yellow dye ink; Bricked embossing folder;Sizzlet leaves; Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp; word window, modern label punches; blue gems



1 comment:

  1. Well aren't you just the sweetest!!! I love your brick wall and climbing vine with flowers. Yellow happens to be my most favorite color, especially in my gardens! Thank you, Gerry.....you are a doll and I am honored to call you friend! xo~

    ReplyDelete