Sunday, May 6, 2012

Birthday Wishes




Hello my blog friends and happy Sunday . Hope you're having a wonderful week end.

Today's card is being entered in 2 challenges

Crazy 4 Challenges Gardening or the great outdoors

Stamp TV's Birthday card in your style

I guess my "style" is that I like using punches, die cuts and sponging the edges. I also like using liquid pearls. I don't do a lot of heat embossing but I thought the images for this card needed it. The butterflies were fussy cut since I don't have a small butterfly punch or die. The bird and branch are stamped with the Language Of Love stamp set and punched with the SU bird punch. "birthday wishes" is from So Happy for You stamp set cut with Nestabilities Fancy Tags. I added liquid pearls on the ends of the Fancy Tag.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. Enjoy the rest of your week end. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; background paper; Language of Friendship, So Happy for You stamp sets; butterfly stamp from Stampabilities; SU bird punch; Nestabilities Fancy Tag; Twilight embossing powder; VersaMark; gray dye ink; sponge dauber







1 comment:

  1. Hi Gerry! Your card is Lovely!! I love the colours, the sweet butterflies and of course that cute bird. The patterned paper goes so well with the stamped images. Thank you for playing along the StampTV challenge. Hope it was fun!

    ReplyDelete