Thursday, May 31, 2012

All Star Player



Hello my blog friends. In the past week I posted "grandmotherly advice" cards for my granddaughters.  Since I didn't want my grandson to feel left out when his sister got a card from grandma I made him a "just because" card (I couldn't think of any "grandmotherly advice" for 12 year old boy).

The baseball player image is from a free on-line coloring page and colored with Bic Mark It markers. The number 2 is from a Sizzix extended cuts alphabet..Small Stuff. The die didn't have a zero and I didn't like how the O looked as a number so I used two sizes of hand held punches to make a zero. After printing the sentiment I cut it with a Sizzix Clearlits star. For the background photo I Googled-images- baseball fields. I popped up both the player and star.

I'm entering this in the Gina K  MIUM challenge--Summer Holidays.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; background paper; computer images; Sizzix clearlits and alphabet; Bic Mark It markers; pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment