Friday, April 20, 2012

Three card Friday



Hello and Happy Friday my blog friends. Today I'm posting 3 cards that I had made for my son & daughter-in-law. I didn't want to post them before because my daughter-in-law is one of my followers.

When I found these little boy images at Bugaboo Digi Stamps I knew I just had to use them. My son & DIL have two of the cutest grandsons (pictured on the right). The boys spend a lot of time with grandma & grandpa so I knew they would appreciate this card.



Birthday card for my son


Even though my son is a grandpa, he's still a kid at heart. He used to ride BMX bikes and would build ramps that were supported with old tires. The bike & rider are from a on-line coloring page.



Twentieth anniversary card



I borrowed my friends basket die (Memory Box) cut it from holographic paper to resemble porcelain. The flowers were cut from a stem of flowers I bought at Hobby Lobby.

Thanks for stopping by. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; digital images; Memory Box Grand Madison Window, Memory Box basket; ribbon; holographic paper; heart punch; heart border punch; artificial flowers;  rubber stamp Easter eggs; word window punch; MS grass border punch



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Gerry! As soon as I so the first card I knew that the two kids were your great grand kids. Love that window die I have one myself. I'm sure your son will love his card! Have a great weekend! God Bless You! Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angie for your much appreciated, very kind words. I just became a follower of your blog.

      Delete