Monday, April 2, 2012

Thank You Wally



Hello my blog friends and happy Monday. Well, I'm out of the wheel chair and hobbling along with a heavy, clunky boot and a walker. It could be worse. Sure glad it wasn't my hand or arm LOL

 
Today's card is a thank you for my brother-in-law who sent me an antique paper cutter. It's a small one, just right for a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card. It has a deckle edge blade that pulls down, and the edge of the cutter also has a deckle edge. I guess paper crafting has been around a long time. Of course I just had to use it to make him a card.

 
I ran the green card stock through a Cuttlebug embossing folder and cut all 4 sides with my "new" paper cutter. The owl is from the Stampin' Up owl punch, the branch and leaves are a Sizzix die, sentiment is Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped and punched with the Word Window punch and mounted on a piece punched with the Modern Label punch. A couple tiny gems were added to the label. I just love the googly eyes with eyelashes, don't you?
Thank's so much for stoppin' by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; owl punch; word window punch; modern label punch; antique paper cutter; embossing folder; Sizzix die; dye ink; sponge daubers; tiny gems

No comments:

Post a Comment