Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ted E. & Mrs. Bear



Hello my blog friends. Hope your week is going well. It's been 3 weeks since I broke my ankle and I am finally ready to get out for a little shopping. I still have the clunky old boot, but I'm now using a cane instead of a walker. Hobby Lobby just opened a store near where I live so I'm going to check it out today.

Today's card is for two challenges:
Sentimental Sunday's Challenge 98...Frame It
StampTV's Get It Inky

For Sentimental Sunday's Frame It challenge I made the frame with the Nestabilities Lacy Squares; for StampTV's Get It Inky I used the Bountiful Bears set I bought from Angel Company several years ago but had not used. I colored the bears with Bic Mark It markers. The sentiment "Ted E. & Mrs. Bear" was printed on the computer. I used silver metalic paper for the frame and Modern Label. I found some glittery silver gems to add on the ends of the Modern Label.

I really don't have anything in mind for the inside but I think I might use it for an anniversary card.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great rest of the week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; background paper; Nestabilities Lacy Squares; Angel Co. Bountiful Bears stamp set; Bic Mark It markers; Modern Label punch; Word Window punch; glittery silver gems; computer; BigKick


1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    this is a beautiful card ,
    greetings Anja

    ReplyDelete