Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sympathy



Hello my blog friends. Hope your week is going well and you're enjoying some nice spring weather. I'm still clunking around with a big boot and walker but it's getting easier each day.

Today's card is for a friend who just lost her Mother. I just loved this Birds Nest paper by Recollections and thought it would be perfect with the Language Of Friendship stamp set from Stampin' Up. I punched the stem in black then stamped and punched another branch on blue card stock, cut the leaves and glued then on the black stem. Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, stamped on a Nestabilities Fancy Tag. This was really pretty quick and easy.

I'm entering this card in StampTV's Things With Wings challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; background paper; Language Of Friendship and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; bird punch; Memento tuxedo black ink; Nestabilities Fancy Tags;








No comments:

Post a Comment