Saturday, April 28, 2012

Deepest Sympathy


Hello my blog friends. Hope you're having a wonderful week end.

Today's card is for a long time, dear friend who lost his wife this week. She was a very special lady and will be deeply missed by everyone that knew her

I CASE'd this card from the very talented Debbie Henderson. You can see her card HERE. Debbie tells how to stamp the circle.

The butterflies I used are Vivienne and Darla from Memory Box. I spritzed them with Perfect Pearls Mists, Perfect Pearls. The stamp I used for the circle is Fresh Cuts from Stampin' Up. "With Deepest Sympathy" is an old stamp from Rubber Stampede. Both are embossed with white Zing ep. I added liquid pearls to the top corners. Below is a view of the inside. The butterfly inside is a stamp I picked up (I don't remember when or where) and that is also embossed with white Zing ep. The sentiment was printed on the computer.



Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; Fresh Cuts stamp set; With Deepest Sympathy stamp; butterfly stamp;  VersaMark stamp pad; white Zing embossing powder; butterfly dies from Memory Box; Liquid Pearls; Perfect Pearls Mists;

No comments:

Post a Comment