Sunday, April 22, 2012

CASE Melanie



Hello my blog friends and happy Sunday. Hope you're having a wonderful week end. We've had an interesting week end.... When it got hot here in Vegas on Friday we found ourselves with no AC. We were able to get it working for today, and tomorrow we'll be getting a new furnace and AC unit. Also today hubby found out he has a mild case of shingles (I didn't think it was that stressful for him to take care of me with a broken ankle). Never a dull moment here in Sun City. O.K., enough complaining.

Today's card is for two challenges;

Stamp TV's FFAF challenge to CASE Melanie Muenchinger

Sentimental Sunday's Challenge 99 Celebrating Earth Day

Here is Melanie's card




For my card I used Nestabilities Labels 10 to cut the stamped image. I printed Happy Birthday in a circle then punched it out with a 1 1/4" punch and popped it up. The rubber stamp is from the stamps I received when I won a Stamp TV challenge in Feb. Below is a close up of the birthday circle.



Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. Hope this coming week will be a good one for you. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; background paper; rubber stamp; Bic Mark It markers; Nestabilities Labels 10; sponge dauber; Crumb Cake stamp pad; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; computer; 1 1/4 circle punch; ribbon







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love these three cute lil pots with plants. Perfect card for this theme. Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.
    Hugs, Archana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card design. I hope that you and your husband are feeling better. Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete