Thursday, April 26, 2012

Butterfly Kisses


Hello my blog friends, I hope your day is going well. Can you believe it's almost May already?

Today's card is for 2 challenges
Stamp TV's MIUM  Happy Mother's Day
Mojo Monday MOJO238
Mojo Monday is a sketch challenge and Stamp TV is to make a Mother's Day card. The card base is white cardstock, edges sponged with Bashful Blue. I ran a piece of white cardstock through the Cuttlebug textile embossing folder that I brayered with Bashful Blue, cut into 1 1/8" squares, sponged the edges and mounted on 1 1/4 Bashful Blue squares. Squares on mounted on a piece of light yellow cardstock. Sentiment was printed on the computer. Butterfly is from Memory Box. I spritzed the butterfly with Perfect Pearls Mists, Perfect Pearl and popped up.
Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: White, Bashful Blue, light yellow cardstock; Cuttlebug textile embossing folder; Bashful Blue stamp pad; brayer; Memory Box butterfly; Bashful Blue stamp pad; sponge dauber; Perfect Pearls Mists

No comments:

Post a Comment