Monday, April 9, 2012

April Showers



Hello my blog friends. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

I'm entering today's card in Sentimental Sundays Challenge #97-Silhouettes  The girl with umbrella is from a set of stickers I've had for many years. The set is Sweet Whispers from The Oakie-Dokie Press and the date on the package is 2001. Can you believe this is the first time I've opened the package? I punched 1/2" circles from the same card stock as the card, cut them in half and glued them to the loops around the Lacy Ovals die cut.  Below is a view of the inside



Because the little girl has an umbrella I thought the card had to say something about April showers, but I had a hard time coming up with anything good. This is the best I could do.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; Nestabilities Lacy Ovals; 12" circle punch; Modern Label punch and Movers and Shapers; Oakie-Dokie Press sticker; tiny pearls; computer; BigKick; tiny pearls

3 comments:

  1. loevly card. Love the CAS style
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment Doreen.

      Delete
  2. Perfect sentiment for the silhouette. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again soon.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete