Monday, April 30, 2012

3 Year Old Birthday



Hello and happy Monday. Hope you had a wonderful week end. Hard to believe it's the last day of April already......time flies when you're having fun.

Today's card is for my great-grandson's third birthday. I'm entering it in Sentimental Sunday's Cards For Kids challenge. The digital image is from Digital Delights by Louby Lou. I altered the image by replacing a stop sign in his hand with the balloons, and added Ryan to the license plate. For the background picture I Googled...images...sidewalks, and found this photo. Actually it looks just like the sidewalk in front of my son & daughter-in-law's house.  I printed "Happy Birthday" & the number 3 then punched them out using Punch Bunch balloon punches. I used Bic Mark It markers to color the image.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry


Supplies: Card stock Digital Delights by Louby Lou; computer image;  balloon punches; Bic Mark It markers; sponge dauber; Bashful Blue stamp pad












Digital Delights by Louby Loo

2 comments:

  1. How creative. Love the way you created the scene and personalized it. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia. This was another fun challenge

      Delete