Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wendi's Birthday



Hello my blog friends. Well, here we are again at the end of another week.....I wouldn't mind if time slowed down a little.

Today's card is for my daughter-in-law's birthday. I did the Recessed Image technique seen on StampTV  HERE.   The hardest part of making this card for me was getting the ovals centered right.

I've used this image, from the Abundant Hope stamp set, quite a lot for spring cards this year. I'm trying to use the stamps I already have instead of buying more, but it's not easy passing up the new ones.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; Nestabilities Classic Ovals and Scalloped Classic Ovals; Abundant Hope stamp set;  Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Bic Mark It markers; ribbon; pop dots.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Gerry. The recessed image technique produces such an elegant effect.

    ReplyDelete