Saturday, March 10, 2012

Welcome Spring



Hello my blog friends. Hope you are having a great week end and will find some time for crafting.

Today's card is for two challenges StampTV FFAF  and  Crazy 4 Challenges.

StampTV was a sketch challenge with a flower somewhere on the card. I chose to turn the sketch to make a vertical card. Crazy 4 Challenges was to reflect spring.

The flowers are colored with Bic Mark It markers (I use Bic markers because they're less expensive than Copics and I'm kind of cheap) LOL. With the Classic Ovals Small die still in place I sponged on yellow ink. The blue scallop background is Nestabilities Scalloped Classic Ovals Small. I cut the  blue rectangle on my rotary cutter using a scallop blade. I added liquid pearls for a little extra "something".

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love hearing from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; Abundant Hope stamp set; Bic Mark It markers; Black dye ink; Nestabilities Classic Ovals Small, Scalloped Classic Ovals Small; ribbon; liquid pearls

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Gerry and love the image and your design is lovley.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete