Friday, March 9, 2012

Tulip Time



Hello my blog friends and happy Friday. It's such a beautiful day today I was inspired to make a spring card with tulips. I used the Framed Tulips embossing folder then added the Square Lattice die cut as a base for my flowers. The tulips are from an old Sizzix die I've had for many years, the green on the bottom of the flowers are hand cut. The stems are another old Sizzix die, Branches & Leaves. For leaves I used the large oval punch. Butterflies are digital images. I printed 'It's tulip time' on the computer then punched it out using the 'top' on the Stocking punch from Stampin' Up.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; Sizzix Tulip, Branches & Leaves & square lattice dies; large oval punch, Stocking punch; digital butterflies; Framed Tulips embossing folder; Bic Mark It markers; ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment