Saturday, March 17, 2012

Skateboarding Rabbit



Happy St. Patrick's Day. Hope you're having a good week end.

I was having a hard time coming up with an idea for a Easter card for my 12 year old grandson (no longer a little boy but not a teenager). After spending most of the day looking at digi stamps and online coloring pages I found this skateboarding rabbit on a coloring page. Luckily I saved it when I first found it, because I couldn't find it again. All images are from coloring pages.
The 'sidewalk' is a piece of light gray card stock that I hand cut and sponged the edges with silver ink. Grass is a Martha Stewart punch. After sizing the eggs I put letters on them before printing. All coloring was done with Bic markers. The bottom of the rabbit is attached with Scor tape and the top is popped up. The eggs are also popped up. I just couldn't resist giving the rabbit "pearly whites" with a white pearl pen......I know, I'm weird -smile- Below is a look at the inside.



Thanks for stopping by, come back soon.  As always, I love hearing from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; background paper; digital images; Bic Mark It markers; pop dots; Scor tape

No comments:

Post a Comment