Friday, March 23, 2012

Punch Art Chick and Bunny



Hello my blog friends. Hope you've had a good week and are looking forward to a wonderful week end.

I found the directions for these cute little Easter critters HERE   and thought they would be fun to make for my 2 great-grandsons. At first I didn't plan on putting them on a card but realized they were not sturdy enough by themselves. I don't have the Big Shot Circles # 2 die so I used my Creative Memories circle cutting system. I'm pleased with the end result......hope the little ones like them.

Thanks for stopping by come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; background paper; green and yellow dye ink; Creative Memories circle cutting system; large and small oval punches; hand punch; boho blossom punch; treat cup; jelly beans; googly eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment