Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Going Green




Hello my blog friends. It's a beautiful day here in Las Vegas.....although it's a little windy. Hope the weather is good wherever you are.

Today's card is for two challenges  Challenge #93 at Sentimental Sunday's and  StampTV MIUM
 Sentimental Sunday's challenge is to use green and/or a recycled item, StampTV is to use something recycled. The road is from a paper bag I found.

I made the background paper using a background stamp with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. The card is white with edges sponged with Peeled Paint. Leprechaun, pot-o-gold and shamrocks are from online coloring pages, colored with Bic markers. I used gold Stickles on top of the pot-o-gold. After cutting a piece from the bag the size I wanted, I ran it through the BigKick in a Cuttlebug embossing folder, then sponged it with Soft Suede ink. Printed the sentiment on the computer and punched it with the Large Oval punch then mounted on card stock punched with the Scallop Oval punch. Pot-o-gold and shamrocks are popped up with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; paper bag; Bic Mark It markers; gold Stickles; Peeled Paint Distress ink, Soft Suede dye ink; sponge daubers; computer; punches; dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment