Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Girl



Hello my blog friends. It's a beautiful Sunday here in Las Vegas, hope your also enjoying some nice weather where you are.

While looking at some online coloring pages I found this little girl and just had to use her on a Easter card. The bunnies, chicks, tulips and large egg are also from coloring pages. I added "Happy Easter" to the large egg before printing it. The eggs on the bottom front are an old stamp I've had many years. It was kind of tedious cutting out the tulips but I think it was worth the time, and yes, some frustration. For the trees in the back I used the Lovely As A Tree stamp set. Fence and edge of grass background paper are punched with MS punches. I'm very pleased with the end result.

Even though it is a beautiful day here, it's a little too windy to have taken the photo outside so I had to be satisfied with the dark center.....believe me, I made many attempts to get it better.

I'm entering this card in two challenges; 

Challenge 95 at Sentimental Sunday's 

What's the Weather challenge at Jelly Park Challenges

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; digital images; MS fence & grass punch; Lovely As A Tree stamp set; egg rubber stamp; Peeled Paint distress ink; Bic Mark It markers

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty step card. I love the scene you have created! My nephew lives in Las Vegas too! Thank you for playing our "What's The Weather" challenge at Jellypark. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful step card! it is so much fun!

    Thank for playing along at Sentimental Sundays...

    Sandy S
    SS DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Sandy. You are so kind.....I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. Oh how cute this is! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our speimg challenge. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely little scene you've created here. Love the tulips, so worth the effort of cutting them out, it's a great look. Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely Easter Card - great colours. Fantastic scene
    Many thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doreen,I really appreciate you taking the to time make such kind comments

      Delete