Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Easter Blessings



Hello my blog friends. It's so nice to be able to have doors and windows open to get fresh air in the house. Hope you are also enjoying  some nice spring like weather.

I wanted to make this cross using the Square Lattice die after I came across this  video at DOStamping. It's really quite easy but I'm a slow learner so it took a few tries for me to get a good one. Sentiment and flowers are from Stampin' Up's Abundant Hope set. I took the time to fussy cut the flowers then added a touch of yellow glitter in the centers. Sentiment was cut out with Nestabilities Labels 14. I used the Framed Tulips embossing folder on the background piece. I'm very pleased with the end result. Below is a photo of the inside.



Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love hearing from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; Square Lattice die; Nestabilities Labels 14; Abundant Hope stamp set; Memento black ink; Bic Mark It markers; Framed Tulips embossing folder; yellow glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment