Saturday, March 31, 2012

Clean and Simple


Hello my blog friends. I have an excuse for not posting since last Sunday.....I tripped and fractured my right ankle. The ER put a splint on but I couldn't put any weight on it till yesterday when I saw the orthopedic doc and got a boot. I was "wheeling" around the house in a wheel chair till today when I got a walker. While using the wheel chair I was able to spend a little time in my craft room but it was difficult getting to all my supplies. It still hurts but I can deal with that. Okay, enough of the pity party...on to today's post.

This card is definitely clean and simple. I really didn't have anything in mind when I started it other than wanting to use pink and blue (why, I don't know), and Nestabilities Daisy Heads. After cutting the daisy heads in Pretty In Pink, I sponged them with Regal Rose. After putting the flower together I sprayed it with Perfect Pearls Mists, perfect pearl. I added white liquid pearls to the 4 corners on the embossed layer. I realize it's pretty boring but I  like it.

Thanks for stoppin' by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Hope you're having a wonderful week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; Nestabilities Daisy Heads; pearl gem; liquid pearls; Perfect Pearls Mists; Framed Tulips ef; Regal Rose inkpad;

No comments:

Post a Comment