Monday, March 19, 2012

Center Stair Step Easter



Hello my blog friends. Hope you had a great week end with some time for crafting.

Today's card is for the  FFAF  Case The Design Team challenge at StampTV. I chose to case Lee's card Stair Step Birthday Daisies seen HERE
I decided to make a center stair step card so the egg could be the center focal point. The card is bashful blue with whisper white card stock that was run through a Sizzix swirly embossing folder. After embossing I used a brayer with bashful blue ink to color the swirls. I cut the egg (Cheery Lynn) from white holographic paper. I used the egg stamp from the A Good Egg set on bashful blue to mount the die cut egg on. The eggs on each side are from the Easter Blossoms set and embossed with white Zing ep. I printed Happy Easter on the computer, cut it with Nestabilities Fancy Label, cut the ends off then mounted on a white Fancy Label. I added liquid pearls on each end of the label and on both bottom corners. The eggs and label are all popped up with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a good week.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Gerry, this card is Gorgeous! I love the brayered embossing, and the Easter eggs are so elegant!!! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Made it. :)

    Such a sweet card. Love all the embossing. I am so not ready for Easter yet.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete