Saturday, February 11, 2012

Welcome Baby Girl




Hello my blog friends. Hope you are having a good week end.

My son-in-laws' sister is expecting her first baby so I wanted to make a card that would be a little different. I have made several stair step dresser cards but never one for a new baby. The drawer fronts are Nestabilities Fancy Labels with the ends cut off, sponged edges and covered with ribbon. I also used the ribbon across the top. Drawer pulls are small flower brads and the rest of the embellishments are from computer clip art. Behind the dress is a piece of designer paper I got from a friend.

Thank you so much for stopping by, come back soon. Please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions. I love to hear from you.
Enjoy the rest of your week end

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: White cardstock, designer paper, ribbon, dye ink, sponge dauber, punches, 
                brads, computer clip art, wire 

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, Gerry! I love the items sticking out of the "drawers." Too cute!

    ReplyDelete