Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine Pony


Hello my blog friends and happy Friday. A good friend of mine has a 5 year old granddaughter who is going through her pony stage so I decided to try making a pony Valentine. For the pony, I Googled free coloring pages pony (Images). I use coloring pages just like digi stamps. The fancy hat on this little pony caught my eye. The "saddle" is a small heart punched from red glittered paper. The googly eye looked like something was missing so I drew on some eyelashes. I ran the background piece through the Sizzix Valentine #4 ef, and adhered a paper heart doily on top. Pony is popped up. The pink and white heart is from QuicKutz. The 'Be Mine' stamp is from and old SU set I think is called Candy Hearts. A few pearls were added for a little bling.

It's always so nice to hear from you so please leave a comment. If you have any questions I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. Have a great week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock, glittered paper, computer download, embossing folder, punch, Be Mine stamp, dye ink, QuicKuts, tiny pearls, googly eye

No comments:

Post a Comment