Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine Panda


Hello my blog friends. Here is the second of my great-grandsons' Valentine's card. I saw the punch art Panda on Debbie Henderson's blog last year. You can see Debbie's card HERE  I changed the panda a little by adding white "hands" and adding feet, and I used goggly eyes instead of punched eyes. For the layout  I CASE'd  a card by Linda Fisher, which you can see HERE To make the arms kind of stand out from the body I sort of rolled them on a pencil. The "4 You" was printed on the computer. For the background piece I used the Sizzix Valentine #4 embossing folder. The words on the small hearts are stamps in an old SU set, Candy Hearts (I think that's the name of the set). The hearts are strung on bakers twine. Below is a photo of the inside. Sentiment was printed on the computer.



I'm attaching a photo of the punches used for the panda. E-mail me if you have any questions and I'll get back to right away. Click on the picture for a close up view.



Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day. Please leave a comment or e-mail me with any questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock, punches, goggly eyes, bakers twine, double back tape, Memory Box Grand Heart die, 
                embossing folder, rubber stamps, dye ink

No comments:

Post a Comment