Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine Lips


Hello my blog friends. Hope you're having a fun Sunday. Today on Debbie Henderson's blog she showed a card in the shape of lips (pattern included). Needless to say I just had to try it. Just before I started making the card, I saw today's challenge on Sentimental Sunday's was for a shaped card. How perfect is that?? My "fussy" cutting isn't to great so the top of the lips looks a little messy. I'm pretty happy with the final product considering this was my first attempt. Sentiment is computer generated. The stamped lips and the sentiment are popped up. This one will go to my hubby.

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a good week.  As always, I love to hear from you so please leave a comment or ask questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Red, white card stock; designer paper; lips rubber stamp, distress ink; ribbon; clear heart gems; heart punch, heart movers & shapers.

3 comments:

  1. oh this is adorable! very creative. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some HOT lips!!! LOL!! Very creative card, I like out of the box ideas. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha these are hilarious. What smackers...Great card with a great creator behind it. Thanks for bringing it over to Sentimental Sundays and hope to see you really soon once again. I too am a new follower!!! LUV Samara DT

    ReplyDelete