Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine Frog


Hello my blog friends. Can you believe it's the end of another week as well as the beginning of another month? I need for time to slow down a bit. -smile-

Today's card is another punch art. This one will probably go to my grandson. After looking at many different punch frogs I came up with this one. I made it a little smaller than most I saw. The punches I used will be shown below. The white background piece was textured using the BigKick and a plastic grid. The open heart is a Sizzix die, the smaller ones are from the Heart to Heart punch, "Be Mine" stamp is from an old SU set. After I took the picture I noticed his eyes are a little crooked but I decided that just added a little character. Here is a view of the inside and also the punches used. I just realized I forgot to add the lily pad....that was done with the wide oval.



Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment or ask questions and come back soon.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Punches, cardstock, dye ink, googly eyes, rubber stamp, embossing grid, embossing folders

No comments:

Post a Comment